At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for multiple experienced Project Managers to join our team and work on large-scale and highly-visible project for our telco client in the infrastructure space. The successful candidates will have a well versed background in successfully delivering infrastructure projects at a complex level.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- To act as the single point of contact for all stakeholders during the specified contract transition period, providing regular progress updates.
- Develops and implements the transition plan and supports team members by ensuring that all timeframes are met, all required resources are provided and tasks are completed, and any challenges or obstacles are overcome.
- supporting change management and communications framework to deliver the transition
- developing and sustaining collaborative and inclusive internal networks and productive working relationships with external stakeholders.
- Ensure transparency of performance and governance is applied from the onset of all transitions through to conclusion and final handover
- To review and understand contractual obligations for service delivery
- To oversee and support as required due diligence capturing noticeable points for escalation and identification of process to be documented in the operations guide
- To ensure all contractual and corporate obligations are briefed effectively to the operational teams
- To prepare regular internal status reports identifying current contract status, potential risks and opportunities
- Manage and communicate project risks
- Identify resource requirements
- Manage and report finance against the budget and escalate risks and issues
To be considered for the position you must have:
- Experience with 30+ interfaces and 150+ downstream system impacts experience (i.e. complex)
- Physical Network Inventory experience
- Start-up experience advantageous
- Exceptional organisational skills and a self-starter
- Must be able to deal well with ambiguity
- Ability to plan, monitor and control programs, including risk management, budget and resource allocation procedures
- Ability to manage large teams to meet project deliverables and timelines
- Tenacity to drive the delivery of outcomes in challenging client / organisational environments
- Ability to find innovative ways of solving & /or pre-empting challenges
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
Please note: Only shortlistecandidates will be contacted