|Job Title:||Project Officer|
|Location:||Sydney or Melbourne|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 18:28|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Melbourne CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Project Officer – Network Acceptance.
• Support the Program Manager from project initiation to closure, scheduling, prioritization, project execution and implementation, identification of project risks and issues, and their mitigation or resolution
• Receive, Triage and status payloads for Network Acceptance, Downstream Design and Completions
• Generate reports, maintain reporting and governance trackers to ensure that payloads have been processed and statuses correctly
• Interface and work closely with key internal and external stakeholders
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 3+ years’ experience in an equivalent project coordination or project officer role
• Previous full lifecycle project co-ordination/officer experience on a related large and complex project/program of work
• Experience managing significant document and data sets in large delivery programs
• Prior experience in telecommunications network design or deployment required
• Excellent MS Excel skills
• Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.