- Immediate start
- Minimum Baseline clearance is a must
- Role identified only for Aboriginal or a Torres Strait Islander
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking for a motivated Project Officer with good administrative, project management and communication skills.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Sound verbal and written communication skills, including with team members, supervisors, internal and external stakeholders, to ensure tasks are completed accurately in a consultative, timely and accurate manner;
- Demonstrated skills and experience undertaking secretariat duties;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team;
- Sound organisational, administrative and project management skills;
- Ability to prioritise tasks based on needs of the section, branch and division;
- Use judgement and provide advice to ensure tasks are completed on time and the appropriate contacts are kept informed; and
- Enthusiasm and a 'can-do' attitude.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.