|Job Title:||Project Officer|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 16:01|
• Melbourne CBD
• Great opportunity
• Unique Project
This is a great role for a Project Officer to work for a large Telecommunications organisation in the Melbourne CBD.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Degree in engineering or computer science, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years’ experience in an equivalent project coordination or project officer role in Telco
• Previous full lifecycle project co-ordination/officer experience on a related large and complex project/program of work
• Experience managing significant document and data sets in large delivery programs
• Experience with design and construction of fixed line technologies
• Experience in assessing quality of network design and as-builts from both a data quality and constructability perspective
• Intermediate/Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio
• Advanced, demonstrable skills and experience in document and workflow management
• Relevant telecommunications knowledge from a technical, commercial, or operational background
• Prior experience in telecommunications network design or deployment required
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's