|Job Title:||Project Scheduler|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Sinthu Thomas|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2021 16:20|
- Immediate start | Canberra Location
- Initial contract until Jun 2022 with extensions
- Australian Citizenship required - NV1 clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Project Scheduler to manage and control assigned project schedules in support of project management and governance deliverables
The key responsibilities include:
- Manage and control assigned project schedules in support of project management and governance deliverables
- Assist in the coordination of the development and maintenance of project planning activities
- Accountable for ensuring that outcomes from planning activities are progressed
- Analyse project performance using a range of measurement and analytical techniques, and provided tools
- Build and sustain effective relationships with team members and actively participate in team work and group activities
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders, operate as an effective team member and provide constructive feedback
- Display initiative to prioritise and progress work to meet business objectives.
- Resolve problems using expertise and initiatives to identify alternative courses of action
- Prepare reports and documentation relating to project planning and performance
- Conduct monthly schedule status meetings, then update schedule using information obtained during meetings
The key skills required are:
- At least 5 years relevant experience in working with complex project schedules
- Experience in scheduling using Deltek Open Plan Professional (OPP)
- Demonstrated strong background and experience in large and complex programs
- Well-developed understanding of contemporary PM methodologies coupled with proven understanding of Project Controls, Scheduling and Risk Management.
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels and across the customer/contractor boundaries.
- Advanced skillsets in Executive Level Project Reporting and a thorough understanding of Project financial Management
- Clear understanding of the Defence capability lifecycle (CLC)
- Have an active Security Clearance (NV1).
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's