Project Scheduling Consultant
|Job Title:||Project Scheduling Consultant|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Broadhead|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2021 15:37|
Our client is a trusted and respected Defence Industry consulting organisation. They are partnered to each major service branch within Defence and as such have access to some of Australia's most technical and innovative acquisition projects.
Seeking an experienced Defence Project Scheduler with experience in creating, maintaining and progressing projects through the various acquisition gates and review processes.
You will support and manage the engagement between the project office and it various stakeholders, as well as assist the delivery of services.
- Develop, implement and improve the project schedules using Open Plan Professional (OPP)
- Monitor project progress, status of the schedule and report on progress
- Providing support to senior project executives
- Prepare correspondence and reports as directed
Skills & Experience
- Extensive Defence Project Scheduling experience
- Demonstrated experience using scheduling software - Open Plan Professional
- Previous experience in developing products through the Gate process
- Highly level in attention to detail
- Ability to manage strict reporting and deadlines
- Hold an active NV1 security clearance
Please submit your cv in WORD FORMAT.
Who are we
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's