Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Jeremy Nilsvang|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 11:46|
- 12 month contract
- Canberra location
- Australian Citizen
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
- Day-to-day support to Project/Product managers in relation to scheduling, reporting and task coordination using Azure DevOps and Microsoft Project;
- Ensure coordination and reporting appropriately tracks project milestones, finances and deliverable within agreed timeframes and budgets;
- Contribute to the coordination of project activities between analysis, system development, testing and communications/education;
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams;
- Manage procurement processes, ensuring compliance with policies and guidelines; and
- Other duties as directed.
- Strong experience in undertaking project coordination tasks, preferably with Azure DevOps and Microsoft Project
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including structured reporting.
- Ability to communicate with and understand technical delivery teams.
- Experience in procurement and contract management activities.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact the Finite Group on 6243 6475.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's