Our client is a leader in the managed services industry. They encourage their staff to develop their skills and offer great opportunities to grow their careers. Having been around for over 60 years they are well regarded in the industry.
Due to growth in the business our client is looking for provisioning engineer who is experienced with routing protocols such as BGP or EIGRP. In this role you will be dealing with internal services and be responsible for removing configurations from core platforms and disconnecting orders for services supplied. You will update related documentation and prepare and modify configuration designs.
Skills & Requirements.
- Networking experience of 2+ years.
- Hands on experience with MPLS/IP Networks.
- Good understanding of Routing Protocols & Hardware Platforms such as BGP, OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, TCP/IP, Cisco, Nokia, Fortinet & rad.
- Good understanding of OSI model layers.
- CCNA Certification as a minimum (NSE4 advantageous)
- Enjoy problem solving and have great planning and analytical skills.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Natasha Grant in our Auckland office on 021 074 2960
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.