|Job Title:||Python Developer|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 10:38|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Python Developer to join one of the biggest telecommunications companies in Macquarie Park.
Python will be the key development language. We need a solid python developer - someone who can not only build and test but can contribute to architecture & design and someone who has solid frontend and backend skills.
You will be:
- Develop high quality software following good design and architecture principles
- Identify, prioritise and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks using appropriate tools and methods
- Code Reviews
- Debugging production errors
- Follow good testing practices including unit tests and manual verification
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor live systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid Python development skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Creative and innovative thinking is required
- Zenoss would be a huge bonus
What’s on offer?
- Large, well-known company
- 6 month contract
Who we are
The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Karina Everson on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's