|Job Title:||QA Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie D'Aloia|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2022 09:24|
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Test Analyst / QA Engineer with TOSCA experience to join our team onsite at a prestigious client site.
Demand for services from this rapidly growing organisation have soared recently, leading to increased demand for talent to bolster the ranks.
The successful candidates will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong experience working as a Test Analyst / QA Engineer
- Experience working with TOSCA (mandatory)
- Experience working with Selenium (highly-regarded but not mandatory)
- Knowledge and experience within large scale enterprise systems.
- Analysis of specification and changes required to perform the testing process.
- Experience in test automation and ability to develop test scripts.
- Experience with UAT and Integration testing would be highly regarded.
The organisation is Melbourne based, but you have the autonomy to work remotely from anywhere in Australia (including but not limited to Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Adelaide, Newcastle, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Geelong, Hobart, Darwin etc.)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's