|Job Title:||QA Engineer|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 13:22|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced QA Engineer.
• Conduct hands-on automation testing for applications and web applications
• Prepare Test Plan, Traceability Matrix, Test Cases and Test Summary Report
• Involved in requirement gathering and web accessibility testing
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 2+ years’ experience working in agile delivery teams
• Deep understanding of CI/CD and DevOps
• Core understanding of test automation
• Experienced testing the following technologies: Salesforce, Java, SQL, XML, web services
• Experience in testing web applications with knowledge of browser and user-interface testing techniques
• Experience with using source control tools like GIT, Mercurial
• Experience with SQL Databases (Oracle, MySQL)
• Experience working with Selenium based testing tools
• Experience with using Splunk for debugging and triaging
• Experience with load testing plans, execution, and tools like Jmeter
• Knowledge in AWS, cloud based
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's