FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced QA- Test Automation Analyst.
• Building technical testing frameworks that support the test strategy
• Providing feedback about existing quality issues and risks in the platform systems
• Working with the release team to ensure smooth releases
• Identifying and executing high value exploratory testing scenarios
• Setting the testing process and choosing appropriate testing tools
• Coaching the teams in developing quality mindset
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• At least 7 years of practical experience as a quality analyst on software development teams
• Very strong test automation skill and experience
• Ability to set strategic direction on testing processes and technologies in an agile environment
• Expert level experience working with complex software systems
• Excellent understanding of web technologies
• Experience following TDD and BDD practices
• Good understanding of Agile Software Development.
• Strong knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Ruby), automated testing frameworks (e.g. RSpec), testing tools (e.g. Selenium) and databases
• Knowledge of performance testing tools and practices.
• Ability to communicate your ideas effectively both written and verbal
• Strong problem solving skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.