FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
- QA / Manual Tester with some automation experience
- Contract and/or Permanent position available
- Candidates can be based anywhere in Australia
Key Experience required:
- Minimum of 4 years in a QA / Test Analyst role.
- Manual testing of Portal/Web service.
- Ability to perform initial analysis and debugging.
- Strong trouble shooting skills.
- Test Design and Planning.
- Testing functional and non-functional requirements.
- Performance testing using Load Runner / JMeter.
- Ability to work on multiple lines of work concurrently.
- Software engineering process of configuration, test, build, deploy management and continuous integration.
- Database technologies: MS SQL
- Writing technical documentation.
- Using test tools such as JIRA, Testrail
- Knowledge of test automation, scripting (desirable)
- Any experience with Selenium and/or Tosca - highly regarded
If you have the above skills, please apply now for your application to be considered. Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.