12 month contract
Baseline clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Qlik Developer with experience working in an enterprise software development environment.
- Ability to take responsibility for achievement of individual, team and customer outcomes, monitor progress, and follow through for successful delivery.
- Ability to undertake work with and awareness of potential strategic, political and operational impacts.
- Have an ability to drive outcomes and deliverables; a self-starter, who learns quickly and takes pride in the quality of their work, with a strong attention to detail.
- Have great customer service skills and the ability to develop positive relationships with a range of stakeholders, including service providers, Corporate colleagues, customers, and Executives.
- Understand the importance of meeting deadlines (for instance, the ability to manage a calendar of activity with cyclic target delivery dates).
- Demonstrated ability to develop business solutions through the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development practices and processes to meet the Deliverables as a Qlik Developer
- Demonstrated experience in Qlik report development
- Experience working in a small multi-disciplinary team based on an Agile software development methodology
- Ability to interpret user requirements / user stories and produce code with minimal defects
- Experience working in an enterprise software development environment and ability to leverage off existing software frameworks and development processes
- Ability to develop software where users are authenticated and unauthenticated
- Experience sourcing a range of datasets from an Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Experience in developing applications that source and display geographic information applications
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and capacity to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated experience in managing a robust and scalable Qlik environment.
- Demonstrated experience in administering a BI platform.
- Relevant qualifications and/or certification as a Qlik Developer
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please contact the Account Manager on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.