|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2020 22:35|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking several Automation Quality Engineers to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
Seeking technical specialist in test automation.
- Perform hands on Automation Testing.
- Identify, develop and execute automated testing strategies.
- Identify and proactively drive blockers to resolution.
- Apply knowledge of CD-CI frameworks to validate and confirm traceability to requirements.
- Identify environment and data requirements.
- Work with other team members to refine the product backlog, estimate features, epics and stories based on acceptance criteria and definition of done.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in toolsets such as Microfocus UFT, Selenium.
- Experience in writing and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- DevOps experience using tools such as GitLab, GitHub, Jenkins
- Scripting in Terraform, Ansible, PowerShell
- Coding skills, in languages such as Java, nodeJS.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's