|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Evan Gavin|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 18:10|
FinXL is looking for a Quality Engineer to join us in Sydney on a permanent basis. This role would be providing Quality Assurance and Quality Engineering to our Banking and Financial clients.
This assignment can offer $90,000-100,000 per annuum and is a full-time position. Applicants must have relevant degrees or certifications.
What we're looking for:
- Experience testing web applications, mobile apps and web services.
- Extensive experience in SOAP / REST API test automation.
- Experience in Selenium/Appium, Protractor, SOAP UI, Postman/Newman scripting.
- Proven ability to switch contexts quickly within complex work environments.
- Experience in embedding Agile/ Scrum best practice within digital product teams
- Experience in creating and managing automation test scripts, test strategies and test plans.
- Experience in analysing test results, exploratory testing and managing defects to resolution.
- Experience implementing a BDD culture and experience with tools such as Cucumber.
- Exposure to CI/CD concepts, practices and tools.
What's in it for you
- Be working within top-tier clients
- CBD location
- Competitive salary package
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online!
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's