Quality Engineer - Automation
|Job Title:||Quality Engineer - Automation|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 12:49|
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN***
- Independent Australian Government body
- Competitive remuneration
- CBD Location
FinXL is looking for an Australian Citizen, with proven experience in Quality Engineering/Software Test Engineering – Automation heavy. This position will be working as part of an Independent Australian Government body on large transformation project.
Please note, due to the nature of the engagement with our client we can NOT consider any consultants with permanent residency (PR visa), any other visa or NZ Citizenship. Consultants must be Australian Citizens.
What we're looking for
• A minimum of 5 years of experience as a QE/Software Test Engineer (Automation heavy)
• An ability to drive an Automation led approach across Unit, System and SIT
• Solid experience in using Selenium
• Knowledge of CD-CI frameworks (Jenkins etc.)
• Capability to identify, develop and execute automated or performance testing strategies
What's in it for you
• Be working within top-tier Gov client
• CBD location
• Competitive salary package
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or send an updated CV to email@example.com
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.