Quality Engineer - M24
|Job Title:||Quality Engineer - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 17:48|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Sr. Quality Engineer to join our team full time who will be working on site in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
The purpose and unique contribution of your role are to analyse proposed solutions, implement solutions, solve complex problems, and provide test leadership to assure the quality of the solutions being built. To perform this role, you will work closely with Project Managers, Iteration Managers, Analysts, and Developers, as well as other members of the platform and project teams, such as Architects, Environment Management, Release Management, and key business stakeholders.
- Test Planning and Documentation
- Test Delivery
- Participate in inception and estimation sessions to - develop cost and effort estimates on the proposed solution and testing effort including implementation and costs of operation, or support team estimate processes.
- Create new automated tests for test data creation, in-sprint automated testing of new functionality, automated shakeout testing of the continuous integration pipeline, and robust automated regression testing.
- Continue to expand and create the platform test automation framework and test assets.
- Operational testing strategies to deliver the desired test outcomes for the team, and document them to the appropriate level of detail.
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- Experience in planning, coordinating, and reporting on test efforts for projects.
- Experience in context-based and risk-based testing of complex business applications
- Experience in using automation tools such as Selenium and Tosca
- Programming expertise in Ruby and Java.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's