|Job Title:||RAN Engineer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021 14:42|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
FinXL is looking for an experienced RAN Engineer (Design, Test and Integration), Melbourne based.
This is for an initial 6months term with an ASAP start (Ideally within 2 weeks or less).
The Engineer is a key contributor within the Delivery Team for Fixed Wireless network capability designs (This includes: High Level Designs, Low Level Design Specifications and Integration Testing).
- Extensive experience in LTE Radio Access, Microwave Transmission systems, with proficiency in integration testing of Enb and EPC.
- Integration Testing (Regression and Progression) on S1/X2 Interfaces, MAC, RLC, PDCP, RRC protocols using Wireshark, Spirent Test Centre, Landslide load generator.
- Hands on experience with Ericsson/Nokia Microwave Tx products - configuration, Tx design and testing.
- Execute product configurations ,scripting and validation Migration testing MoP's.
- L2/L3 Configurations and Intermediate Routing & Switching design and test skills.
- At least 5 years' experience in design, configuration, testing and deploying network technologies in a carrier environment.
Experience working within engineering teams in an Agile/SAFe or other process driven development environment.
If you fit the above, please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's