|Job Title:||Release Coordinator|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Sam Robinson|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2022 10:42|
Outstanding opportunity for an IT / Release / Deployment coordinator to join an innovative Enterprise environment with mature CI/CD practices driving towards Automation excellence. Lots of opportunity for career development.
- Permanent or Contract Opportunity - Your Choice!
- $110,000 + super
At a high level the role will support Deployment Managers with all preparation and deployment activities in the leadup to an integrated release into Production. The role also includes supporting during the Production weekend, and supporting retrofit activities to ensure all the lower environments are updated with the latest production baseline.
The ideal candidate is an individual who comes with a background in integrated deployment implementation across the full software delivery lifecycle. They must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and communicate effectively at multiple levels of the organisation - from Application leads, Test leads, and Managers.
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Capturing and consolidating deployment requirements/options
- Sending out communications
- Attending all meetings where deployment representation is required
- Prepare the agenda for the deployment meeting and run this session.
- Providing status updates to stakeholders
- Support the consolidation of deployment run sheets
- Setup checkpoint meetings on the night of the deployment
- Support the co-ordination of all Retrofit activities into the respective lower environments
- Work with Change Management to ensure all change artefacts are in place
- Support any standalone Release activities as required
- Support Deployment Management in improvement and uplift activities
- Be proactive and think around blockers and come up with solutions around challenges
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's