|Job Title:||Release Manager|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 12:27|
• NV1 Clearance
• Melbourne, CBD location
• Long Term Contract
Our client, a large Melbourne CBD based Global Technology Organisation is looking for a Release Manager.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Provide overall QA of all environments.
• Recommend process improvements alternative to roll out tools and processes.
• Head and direct collaborative efforts of release and developed management standards
• Define, rollout and on-going project management for professional provided services.
• Perform project activities required to manage release by test production and environments.
• Manage and comply release schedule and main release milestones throughout programs.
• Search and report product release dependencies throughout projects.
• Help cross-program planning to oversee dependencies and solve conflicts.
• Lead impact evaluation on basis of project date changes and convey results.
• Conduct and influence actively program development, management, testing along with operations on release and development processes.
• Project Management background with PMP certification with real-world experience
• Experience in Agile, Scrum are an advantage
• Experienced in day to day project management including executive relationship management, staffing, milestones, cost management and deliverables
What’s on offer
This is a 12-18 months + engagement with a high profile organisation.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's