|Job Title:||Report Developer-Tableau|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2020 14:52|
The Role- Report Developer
As a Report Developer in the Life Insurance Tranformation team you will be responsible for the design & development of new reports as well as migration of existing reports to the new Central Data Platform of the Life Insurance business unit. Being a part of a team of 2 – 3 developers, your role will be to be to work directly with the BI teams within the business to migrate existing reports produced on tactical solutions to the new platform and analyse, design and develop new reports (primarily in Tableau).
What we're looking for:
• Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
• Experience in developing reports in a range of other reporting toolsets including PowerBI and OBIEE.
• Experience in advanced analytics tools such as Dataiku or Alteryx
• Experience building data assets (data marts) to support analytical tools such as Tableau
• Technical proficiency in SQL Server and SQL scripting
• Excellent communication skills
• Life insurance experience preferable, ideally within data analytics/management
What's in it for you:
• Working under FINXL as a Consultant, for a tier 1 client
• Exciting project , long term engagement
• Competitive salary and excellent work environment
If you are interested on this role, please email your Cv to RosannaC@finxl.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's