|Job Title:||Reporting Analyst|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 14:43|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Melbourne CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for a Reporting Analyst.
• Writing Data Definitions and Glossary
• Create quality / KPI reporting
• Access data and prepare / produce reports
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 2+ years’ experience as a Reporting Analyst
• Experienced in developing reports in Tableau
• Ability to narrate complex quality issues to senior stakeholders
• Good SQL skills
• Systems knowledge regarding flow of data
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.