Reporting Data Analyst (M17)
|Job Title:||Reporting Data Analyst (M17)|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie D'Aloia|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2022 14:19|
FinXL IT Professional Services. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Data Analyst with a strong background in reporting and the telecommunications or healthcare industry to join this leading organisation.
* Develop SQL queries to deliver recurring and ad-hoc extracts in line with agreed requirements and specifications.
* Support NCSR's ad-hoc reporting service
* Deliver extracts and maintain reporting assets for internal stakeholders to support all operational activities
* Deliver extracts and insights for internal and external meetings and governance forums
* Perform analysis and testing to identify and interpret trends or patterns in data anomalies and provide reporting to support data remediation activities
* Ensure that all data assets, processes and systems have adequate documentation in place to ensure no single points of failure
* Ability to work harmoniously and collaboratively with diverse team of technical & non-technical individuals
* Participation in training, presentations, team office days and team meetings
* Contribution to an energetic and collaborative working environment.
* Ability to analyse large datasets
* Ability to write comprehensive reports and documentation
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong SQL skills- able to build sophisticated tables & queries from scratch.
* Proficiency in Excel and Word
* Previous Health sector experience
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's