RF Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||RF Systems Engineer|
|Location:||Adelaide, South Australia|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Broadhead|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2022 11:29|
Finite are working with their partners to assist Defence and Industry in delivering some the most advanced, critical, complex and strategic acquisition programs in our nation's history. As a result of continued success and trust; we are seeking Systems Engineers with experience in Radio Frequency (RF), RF subsystems, Antenna Design/Analysis or Radar technologies; to join our client in developing leading cutting edge technology solutions for Defence.
In this role, you will work across the full engineering life cycle from concept definition through to design, manufacture and in-service support. You will manage the project's product development as it transitions from prototype, through to development and finally into production.
This is a Systems Engineering role that will be centred around RF Design, Antenna Analysis and Antenna Design. Your focus will be managing the testing (V&V and T&E) of RF systems; as well as working within the experimental and conceptual design phases.
- Review and develop RF systems and subsystem requirements
- Develop RF system integration, RF test plans and test documentation
- Review and develop design and process improvement
- Integrate and test RF systems
- Complete end-to-end RF design analysis, conducting system concept trade studies, operational analysis, feasibility analysis and system performance measures of effectiveness analysis
- Contribute to product development - Research & Development, system requirements, architecture, implementation, integration, validation and verification, and in-service support
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in electrical/electronic engineering, or communications systems engineering or similar discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in RF Systems within various frequency bands
- Experience with RF design tools, test equipment or circuit design
- Demonstrated experience as an RF Engineer
- Hold a Defence security clearance of NV1 (or eligible to obtain)
Please submit your CV in WORD FORMAT.
Who are Finite
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's