|Job Title:||Riverbed Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Hancock|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2021 17:47|
FinXL is looking for a Riverbed Network Engineer to join one of our leading telco clients. This would be a 6 month initial contract within ongoing extensions.
An ideal candidate would have past experience in Riverbed support with exposure to Cisco networking.
What we're looking for:
- BAU Riverbed Support within a large enterprise environment.
- Riverbed Solutions Associate or Professional Level with WAN Optimization experience
- Cisco Troubleshooting
- Scripting skills (Ansible or Python) are highly advantageous but not essential
What's in it for you:
- Be working within top-tier IT Services client
- Work from home and Macquarie Park location
- Competitive day rate / Salary
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online!
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's