|Job Title:||RPA Developer|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 17:03|
• Canberra based
• Large, high profile organisation
Our client, a large Canberra based Consultancy is looking for a RPA Developer.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Automation Anywhere
• Windows/Linux Systems administration
• Network and Server troubleshooting
• Mobile application troubleshooting
• System documentation, and guide writing
• Microsoft Active Directory/Group Policy
• Firewalls and network intrusion prevention
• Cloud hosting platforms (Azure, AWS)
• Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Google Suite
• Virtualisation platforms (HyperV, VMWare vSphere, Nutanix)
• Virtual Desktop and Virtual Application services (Citrix, RDP, VMWare Horizon)
• Backup services and implementations
• Desktop application troubleshooting
• Development experience in any of the following .NET, C#, Python, Java, VB for Applications
• Experience working with Android and/or iOS devices desirable
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's