|Job Title:||Salesforce Developer|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 17:54|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer who is available to start within 2 weeks or less.
• Configure and administrate Salesforce capabilities
• Develop and implement automated functional test for Salesforce
• Conduct code reviews and peer programming
• Prepare test data and requirements
• Work on troubleshooting and support tasks
• Manage requirements and create documentation
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 4+ years’ hands-on experience as a Salesforce Developer
• Hands-on experience with Salesforce Platform, Apex development and Lightning
• Salesforce Admin, Platform App Builder or similar certification
• Proven background in Salesforce design and configuration
• Good knowledge of Git
• Knowledge of coding standards and Agile methodology
• Good communication and time management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's