Salesforce Functional Analyst
|Job Title:||Salesforce Functional Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Sinthu Thomas|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2021 14:47|
- Start ASAP | Canberra/Melbourne Location (Remote work option)
- Initial contract for 12 months with extension options
- Australian Citizens - Baseline clearance preferred
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage multiple Salesforce Functional Consultants for a highly sought-after client in Canberra/Melbourne.
The role requires you to:
- Gathering business requirement, elicitation and documentation.
- Business process mapping and process improvement.
- Supporting the end-to-end delivery of project.
- Validate results by testing each newly designed ICT solution to ensure that all ICT solution defects have been removed prior to delivery.
- Assist the project manager in completing project artefacts including scope definition, options analysis, steering committee packs, prepare of presentation packs, pilot planning, showcases and go-live support.
- Responsible for Salesforce administration, creating reports and dashboards, supporting the platform applications and work closely with clients for business requirement and analysis.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's