SAP Basis Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP Basis Consultant|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2021 22:28|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Contract until June 2022 with 12 months extension options
- Australian Citizen - Must have a Baseline clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a SAP Basis Consultant to maintain proficiency in SAP system installation, configuration, and administration.
This role is a great fit for you, if you have:
- 10 or more years of experience managing SAP technologies as a Basis Administrator with strong hands on-experience in HANA and S/4 HANA projects in a medium or large size firm.
- Experience in managing certificates, STRUST, performance tuning, system copies, client copies, plan areas (Sizing, Scoping, Client/Landscape Strategy, High Availability/Disaster Recovery Strategy) of Implementation projects at transaction level.
- Strong Knowledge and Hands on experience in Technical Planning, Operations, Installations, Upgrades, Migrations. Including the ability to Install, configure, maintain and support diverse SAP Landscape (ECC, EP, BI, Solman, SSO, GATEWAY, PI)
- Skills in SAP Solution Manager Installation & Configuration and experience in SAP BASIS in multiple applications. S4HANA, ECC, BW, PO, EP (Process orchestration), and others.
- A strong technical foundation and troubleshooting / problem-solving skills
- Experience as a SAP Basis administrator in a BAU environment, including experience in standard SAP procedures such as client copies, database refreshes, patching, transport management, upgrades and performance tuning of database and SAP applications;
- SAP Transition knowledge experience;
- Ability to handle escalations and follow Escalation Matrix, when required.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's