Our Client requires experienced SAP BRF+ ABAP developers to create design documents, develop, test, support and maintain applications and frameworks involved in a software release life cycle.
The Development Expert engages in the design and the development of high-quality solutions in support of business and technical requirements. The role solves highly complex problems.
The Development Expert exercises a considerable degree of independence and undertakes a technical leadership role, with work being performed under the general guidance of senior staff.
Duties may include some or all of the following:
- perform and manage analysis, design, development, prototyping, unit testing and maintenance activities
- solve highly complex problems and deliver high quality solutions
- perform high-level analysis of technical requirements to support project evaluation with proposed solutions
- undertake technical design and development of highly complex custom solutions, and/or standard conversion and migration solutions
- manage the release and ensure go-live production support and maintenance for the team's developments
- proactively share knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert, and provide assistance and mentorship to less experienced colleagues
- ensure compliance with endorsed software development methodologies
1. Demonstrated experience as a SAP BRF+ / ABAP developer in large scale SAP environments
2. Experience working in large SAP project teams with complex business rules and high data volumes
1. Advanced experience in SAP ABAP programming tools including but not limited to ABAP Objects, Reports, Enhancements, User Exits/BADI, ALV Reports, RFC, ALE, BAPI
2. Experience of at least one full end-to-end SAP transition or implementation
3. A positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and to share information
4. Ability to express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing, write clear and logical reports, program documentation, and instructions
5. Ability to commit to action, display resilience in a high-pressure complex ICT environment, and dedication to achieving positive outcomes
If you have the above skills and are available in the next 6 weeks we would love to hear from you!! Please send your resume and Call David South for further details on 0412 676 141