SAP CRM Functional Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP CRM Functional Consultant|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||David South|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021 17:22|
We have a current opportunity for a SAP CRM Functional Consultant on a contract basis. The position will be based in Canberra.
The SAP Functional Analysts will be responsible for overseeing the planning, detailed design, and delivery of quality solutions for SAP CRM and SAP FI applications. They will participate as a key member of the ICT development team to provide the functional deliverables for the project as well as develop innovative and creative solutions based on interpretation and analysis of business requirements. Resources will also be required to convert business requirements to system design and technical specifications.
1. At least 5 years demonstrated experience as a SAP CRM or SAP FI Functional Systems Analyst in a large scale SAP environment.
2. Extensive experience in the SAP Social Services or SAP FI module.
1. Experience in the Australian Public Sector ICT environment.
2. Demonstrated ability and experience in preparation of detailed functional design specifications, requirement traceability, testing documentation and other implementation documentation.
3. Demonstrated ability to work to high standards and have a structured approach to design.
4. Strong collaboration and communication skills as required to:
* build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders; and
* ensure communication and proper escalation procedures are in place to support the Director and Senior Leadership Team.
For further information about this position please apply via this add and call David South on 0412 676 141 to discuss.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's