SAP HANA Developer
|Job Title:||SAP HANA Developer|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2020 16:18|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1250 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are currently seeking a SAP HANA Developer with NV1 Clearance for contract opportunity with a largeGovernment department in Brisbane.
The role of the HANA Developer is to contribute to the development, delivery and
maintenance of business intelligence solutions based on the latest SAP technology. The
role of the HANA Developer is to design, develop and support application solutions. You
will contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of business intelligence
solutions based on the latest SAP technology. As a SAP HANA Developer you work
together with other developers, business analysts and business stakeholders to ensure
that new or modified HANA applications are developed as required. You use your skills to
build analytical solutions with the different development possibilities of SAP HANA. You
design, develop and test data models and ensure that data is correctly loaded into the
• Work with other developers, business analysts and business stakeholders to ensure
that new or modified HANA applications are developed as required.
• Build analytical solutions with the different development possibilities of SAP HANA.
• Design, develop and test data models to ensure that data is correctly loaded into the
• Design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components and
integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple
• Knowledge of data loading and replication methods for loading data into SAP HANA
from different data sources
• Design, develop and maintain calculation views using SAP HANA Studio and/or SAP
Web IDE for SAP HANA
• Optimise performance of HANA views
• Write expert table functions, stored procedures and integrate them in the views
• Design, develop and maintain XSJS and Node.js web services using SAP HANA
Studio and/or SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA
• Develop using SAP HANA Studio and/or SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA
Sound like you?
We would like to hear from Australian Citizens with a current government NV1 security clearance, or the ability to obtain one.
Initial seven month contract on offer with extension options until June 2023.
1. 4+ years of HANA development experience using UI5, XSJS and Node.js
2. Experience with SAP HANA Technical Concept and Architecture, Data Modelling using
HANA Studio, Code Performance Rules and Guidelines for SAP HANA, ADBC, Native
SQL, Database Procedures, Text Search, ALV on HANA
3. Experience Designing and developing, data dictionary objects, data elements,
domains, structures, views, lock objects, search helps and in formatting the output of
SAP documents with multiple options
4. Experience Modifying standard layout sets in SAP Scripts, Smart forms & Adobe
5. Expert Knowledge and experience with ABAP Object Oriented Programming and
6. Very good understanding of SAP CRM and HR data structures
7. Knowledge of XSA
1. Responds to escalated system problems
2. Identifies risk levels and recommends and implements corrective/preventive actions.
3. Plans and manages software releases
4. Experience in working in Implementation, Upgrade, Maintenance and Post Production
support projects would be an advantage
5. Understanding of SAP functional requirements, conversion into Technical design and
development using ABAP Language for Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement and
Forms in implementation or support projects
FinXL actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If this position suit your skills and professional experience, then call us for further details!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format to David South firstname.lastname@example.org and call me on 0412 676 141
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP Application Architect
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
x5 SAP Functional Analyst
Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory
SAP Basis Consultant
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
SAP Business Analyst - Contract
Wellington Central, Wellington
NZ$120 - NZ$130 per hour
Sydney CBD, New South Wales