SAP S/4 Hana ERP Specialist
|Job Title:||SAP S/4 Hana ERP Specialist|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2020 23:09|
- October start
- Long term engagement
- NV1 clearance is a must
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1500 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are seeking to engage the services of a SAP S/4 Hana ERP Specialist with experience in Federal Government Projects
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Technical proficiency with at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 5+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- Experience setting up SAP HANA Database
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence a range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to a range of audiences
- Extensive experience in an architecture environment with prior experience in a leadership role
- Demonstrated critical thinking abilities in complex environments
- Extensive experience in enterprise level solution architecture principles and technologies
- Broad understanding and experience with SAP environment across various modules / Experience with non-SAP application environment
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's