- December start
- Must be Australian citizens with the ability to obtain Baseline clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage SAP S/4HANA Basis Administrators
To be successful in this role:
- At least 15+ years of experience in SAP Basis, HANA with 2+ years of with S/4HANA system conversion and/or cloud migration;
- Deep understanding of SAP S/4HANA, SAP NetWeaver architecture and related SAP products as well as interfaces with other related systems and underlying database technologies;
- Expertise in SAP Single Sign-On Technology configuration including experience with integrating SAP Fiori with SAP ECC, SAP SRM, SAP BW, SAP Business Objects and Cloud Solutions;
- Experience as a SAP Basis administrator in a BAU environment, including experience in standard SAP procedures such as client copies, database refreshes, patching, transport management, upgrades and performance tuning of database and SAP applications;
- Knowledge of cloud offerings and their relevance/impact for existing SAP applications (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS) and experience with cloud integration of cloud line of business solutions is preferable;
- Understanding of, and experience with migration concepts and tools including SAP S/4HANA;
- Knowledge related to security control based on Information Security Manual;
- Knowledge to develop and support Information Security Registered Assessors Program and other compliance requirements; and
- Relevant SAP Database and Technology Certification
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.