SAP S/4HANA Basis Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP S/4HANA Basis Consultant|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2020 11:25|
- Immediate start
- NV1 clearance is a must
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage SAP S/4HANA Basis Consultants
To be successful in this role:
- At least 15+ years of experience in SAP Basis, HANA with 2+ years of with S/4HANA system conversion and/or cloud migration;
- Knowledge in SAP Cloud Solutions;
- Experience as a SAP Basis administrator in a BAU environment, including experience in standard SAP procedures such as client copies, database refreshes, patching, transport management, upgrades and performance tuning of database and SAP applications;
- Knowledge of cloud offerings and their relevance/impact for existing SAP applications (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS) and experience with cloud integration of cloud line of business solutions is preferable;
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure will be an advantage
- Relevant SAP Database and Technology Certification
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's