FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Brisbane based organisation, is looking for an experienced Solution Lead to work on a cloud solution project (SAP SuccessFactor).
- Provide leadership to the program team in design and delivery of HCM solution (SAP SuccessFactors)
- Lead the development and implementation of SAP SuccessFactors to ensure that the solution is scalable, reliable, secure, and supportable
- Review existing platforms’ architecture, identify design gaps, and recommend cloud related enhancements
- Review and recommend the suitability of, as well as the implications of, SAP SuccessFactors considering several technical and non-technical aspects
- Work with different teams and stakeholders to analyse, clarify, document and review requirements
- Serve as an expert and trusted advisor to partners in IT and the business
You will have the following skills/experience
- Extensive experience in SAP SuccessFactors implementation or similar cloud implementation projects in large complex organisations
- Proven skill in building strong working relationships and utilising expertise to influence cloud sourcing and risk management outcomes across the organisation
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks and business process re-engineering principles and processes
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to undertake research tasks under strict timelines
- Exceptional influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Sarah Kell on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.