- 12 month contract + extensions
- Australian Citizen - ability to obtain baseline clearance
- Immediate start
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
- Development and delivery of complex reporting and analytics applications, preferably using SAS EG, Base SAS, Macro and SAS
- Liaison closely with the other project members to ensure business requirements and system design issues are fully understood and reflected in the system artefact
- Provision of support for BAU activities including execution of ad hoc analysis and reporting requests
- Performing SAS environment monitoring and configuration, or have the desire to learn this skill
- Preparation and maintenance of procedural documentations
- Production of high-quality documentation to support release and change management processes
To be successful for this role:
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in business requirements gathering and experience in business information report solutions;
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively liaise with business users and development teams together with an ability to mentor other members of the development team;
- Experience in delivering projects in a Federal Government environment with proven ability in current best practice techniques;
- Ability to work in a demanding and high pace environment, managing priorities and dependencies, and delivering to mandated deadlines.
Demonstrate knowledge and experience in/with:
- SAS Distributed Visual Analytics v9.4 – mandatory
- SAS Enterprise Guide – mandatory
- SAS Office Analytics – highly regarded
- SAS Enterprise Miner – highly regarded
- SAS Viya - highly regarded;
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Rita on 02 6243 6441 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.