|Job Title:||SCCM Consultant|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2021 12:17|
Long term contract
NV2 clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for an experienced SCCM Consultant with a Passion for new innovative technology and drive customer transformation
- Microsoft Intune/ Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Windows Networking
- Group Policy configuration
- Software and Patch Management
- Operating System Deployment
- Configuration of client endpoints and endpoint management
- AD DS knowledge
- PKI Infrastructure
- PowerShell Skills Solution area - Qualifications *
- Proven track record in successfully planning, deploying, operating, and optimizing on-premises environments
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior IT and business decision makers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain complex topics in ways that can be understood by technical and business decision makers.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's