|Job Title:||SCRUM Master|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 16:38|
• Competitive remuneration
• Sydney CBD Location
• Large, high profile organisation
This is a great opportunity for an SCRUM Master to join this large CBD based organisation.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Tertiary qualifications Business and/or technology or equivalent experience (required)
• 3+ years experience in a SCRUM Master role
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master 1 (PSM 1) desirable
• Understanding of agile software delivery, the path to production and other operational aspects.
• Passion for scaling and transforming agile project delivery.
• Responsible for ensuring the team lives agile values/principles and follows the processes and practices the team agree
• Establishing an environment where the team can be effective
• Provide guidance and to build a good relationship between the team and Product Owner as well as others outside the team
• Strategic thinker that will challenge Product Owners and have the ability to take initiative’s and be accountable for key decisions.
• Support the team from outside interruptions and distractions
• Work collaboratively with business users to understand and help the team implement system requirements
What’s on offer
This is a 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's