|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Salary:||NZ$90 - NZ$100 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Tom Derbyshire|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2021 08:19|
Our client is a large global IT consultancy with their end client being a key player in the banking sector. Their banking client has numerous programmes of work to enhance better ways of work, technology upgrades and software related projects.
The Scum Master is responsible for leading project teams who are adapting new ways of working. The majority of the programmes are software related and as such you will be responsible for leading the team through this agile process to deliver the software in accordance with agile principles.
Other key responsibilities of the role include;
- Support practitioners and projects, identifying areas for improvement, developing improvement plans and working with individuals and teams to implement those improvements
- Perform Agile Iteration Manager / Scrum Master Roles for new teams (if required to mentor others).
- Helping to present and support Agile education and training activities as required
- Collaborate and leverage contacts in the wider Agile community to deliver the best possible outcomes for clients.
- Leading teams and organisations in Agile concepts, principles, practices and behaviours.
The ideal candidate will have had experience across multi-disciplinary projects, large enterprise environments and software programmes.
Additionally, you will ideally possess experience in:
- Strong facilitation and communication skills. Utilises facilitation skills to engage and include all team members and encourage a collaborative approach to completing tasks.
- Expertise with the use of Agile project management tools. Ability to assist the team, as needed, to build skills of planning, goal setting, organising and delivering through collaborative effort.
- Experience in Agile Scrum Master / Iteration Manager / Scrum Master roles
- Experience in agile software development methodologies, values, principles and practices
- Experience in Scrum, SAFE, DevOps, Kanban, Lean and of Systems Thinking
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Derbyshire in our Auckland office on
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's