|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Sinthu Thomas|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2021 13:33|
- Nov 2021 start | Canberra Location
- Initials contract for 12 months with extensions
- Australian Citizenship required - Baseline clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage multiple Scrum Masters to support a new major project for one of our clients' here in Canberra.
The key responsibilities include:
- Support others in agile methodologies, techniques, processes, and tools and provide coaching, leadership, and training in line with agile methodologies;
- Build and sustain relationships with stakeholders to identify opportunities and achieve team delivery outcomes;
- Identify and analyse risks, issues, and opportunities, develop and support change strategies, and monitor outcomes to foster a culture of continuous improvement;
- Facilitate and lead agile ceremonies, provide recommendations, and manage outcomes through servant leadership;
- Resolve issues using professional knowledge and experience and identify and analyse alternative courses of actions and their implications; and
- Negotiate team deliverables, support levels, and workflows to ensure effective delivery of business outcomes.
The key skills required are:
- Minimum 2 years' experience as Scrum Master
- Experience working within a DevOps environment to manage delivery of large transformation programs
- Experience in working with Whole-of-government frameworks
- Agile Certified practitioner
- SAFe5 SPC certification would be an advantage
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's