Our client, a large Macquarie Park based telco organisation, is looking for a Scrum Master.
About the role
- Work as part of an Agile Release Train which delivers enterprise products
- Facilitate team activities and Agile ceremonies
- Improve development processes and optimise workflows
- Close collaboration with Product Owner
- Support project finances (forecasting, tracking, budgets, etc.)
Skills and experience
- Hands-on experience as a Scrum Master
- Scrum certification
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Experience working on telco, digital or cloud projects
- Very good communication and stakeholder management skills
What's on offer
- 6+ months' engagement working onsite at the client
- Currently work from home with plan to return to the office 3 days per week
- Up to $780 in super per day or fix-term salary option
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button or call Julia Leung on 02 8243 6808.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.