FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We are looking for experienced Scrum Masters to join our Melbourne Team on a Min 12months term. Previous experience within the banking / finance industry is highly regarded.
The Scrum Master will be:
- Responsible for coaching, supporting and mentoring scrum framework practices and Agile principles to the teams , Product owner and the organisation
- Lead and facilitate Scrum events using Agile practices, tools and processes and create consistency of delivery practices across the teams
- Be the driving force and guide teams to be self-organised, promote a collaborative team environment that foster creativity, innovation, continuous improvement and celebrate successes
- Gather, analyze, and present data to business stakeholders in a way that demonstrates how the team is improving and growing
- Collaborate with Product Owners to maximise productivity and to ensure effective backlog management
- Manage and build strong, trusted relationships with Engineers and Product Owners to track status of implementation and improve requirements and vision
- Maintain sprint flow by minimising external disturbances, manage risks or impediments and remove blockers and hurdles
- Leaders at all levels will be expected to ensure their teams are clear, capable and motivated:
- Clear about purpose, values, goals and plans, expectations and processes, and the boundaries of ethical decision making
- Capable with the right talent, time, tools and skills to do their work, with leaders expected to manage resources (people, budgets, assets) and coach teams to build competence and confidence
- Motivated by leaders who build trust, inclusive teams and a psychologically safe environment, track results, and provide clear follow-up and feedback
If you fit the above profile, then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.