Scrum Master - M24
|Job Title:||Scrum Master - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2021 15:27|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Scrum Master to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- 7+ years total experience
- 4+ years experience in an agile delivery role
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Coaching experience and the ability to help squads inspect and adapt.
- Planning and prioritization skills, including backlog management as well as tracking risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Extensive Rally/JIRA and Confluence skills.
- Understanding of delivery metrics.
- Great communication skills and the ability to build solid relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Flexibility and adaptability to respond to changing business needs.
- A passion for enabling our bankers and improving their experience.
- Industry-recognized certification, for example, SAFe, PSM, or CSM.
- Experience working across multiple squads is highly regarded.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up-to-date catered C.V and 'Apply Now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's