|Job Title:||SDN Architect|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 17:53|
- Immediate start
- Perm with FinXL and contracting options available
- Australian citizen with ability to obtain security clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage Architects who have a background in SDN with a passion for cloud with strong skills in
different cloud architecture environments, virtualization, and data center automation
Key Role responsibilities:
- Provide thought leadership, assess client current state, and translate best-practice methods to
achieve future state SDN Cloud architectures
- Ability to design and lead Proof of Concept Trials in the SDN area
- Architect Solutions which may include any of the following components (Data Center Design,
Networking, Systems Hardware, System Architecture, Virtualization, Systems Management,
- Pre-Sales: Engage with customers, qualify opportunities, and develop cloud solutions
- Post-Sales: Develop networking strategies, cloud strategies, designs for private, hybrid and public
cloud; lead technical implementation working closely with customers/partners
- Implement architectural design with business use cases, trade-offs, and risk mitigation included
To be suucessful in this role:
- Background in networking with focus on IP technologies (network virtualization / SDN)
- Experience in delivering end to end SDN Solutions within any domain
- Thorough understanding of cloud computing and software-defined networking (SDN) domain
- Good understanding of OpenFlow, OpenStack, and Virtualization
- Experience with enterprise infrastructure architecture and design of complex distributed systems environments, including failover techniques, recovery/rollback, and application partitioning
- Understanding of modern IT production datacenter and Internet (ISP/ASP) hosting operations
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's