|Job Title:||Security Administrator|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 00:32|
Our well established and esteemed client is seeking services of an experienced and skilled Security Administrator to provide extensive practical experience regarding IT security related matters along with completing security tasks based on relevant policies, standards, procedures and best practices.
To be considered for the role, you will required skills/experience in the following:
- Strong understanding and background across multiple security technologies
- Demonstrate Security Administration experience with:
- Access control functions including server/network patch management, vulnerability monitoring, security monitoring and Splunk monitoring.
- Using Active Directory to manage the allocation of access privileges to users to ensure appropriate security settings are applied in accordance with organisation policies and application owner-defined parameters.
- Firewall and IPS/IDS systems
- The ability to think logically and provide solutions to potential problems
- Provide technical advice on access control, security models, disaster recovery, business continuity planning, and security awareness training.
- Excellent at prioritising multiple tasks, managing conflicting deadlines and working effectively in a dynamic environment
- Effective stakeholder management, including globally distributed stakeholders, and an understanding of escalation triggers
You will need a "can-do" attitude and be passionate about technology and people. If you believe you have the right skills and ability and are looking to work in a positive environment with a supportive team then submit your resume today by applying through the link below. Please contact Roohi Sethi on 08 9219 3560 for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's