- 3 year engagement
- Australian Citizen with NV2 clearance
- High-profile program
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The key responsibilities required for this role are:
- Responsibility for the security accreditation, overall security posture of the solution and the vulnerability assessment for the system;
- Assisting the Lead Solution Architect and Engineers with security advice and documentation reviews;
- Providing independent advice to projects on considerations for achieving ICT security certification and accreditation; and
- Provide support to Security Governance on the development and improvement of project security processes, methods and artefacts.
The key skills required for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or certified in system security.
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, antivirus, and ITSM concepts.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Garth and you can call on 02 6243 6429 to discuss further. This role closes on 8th August 2022.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.