An exciting opportunity to work on high-profile projects for a national reputable organisation. These projects vary in size and complexity, you will be working with highly skilled teams and leaders within the technology field. As a Security Architect, you will be accountable for managing the security design and leading software systems which will include:
- Manage the security architecture of the overall solution design including the integration with security models and external systems
- Continue to design and drive business decisions in relation to the security architecture and controls
- Ensure that system security requirements are continued managed and address in the system life-cycle.
- Build and manage effective working relationships and participate in system changes
- Continue to ensure best-practice
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Professional experience in security (with relevant certifications and accreditation)
- Must have a current NV1 clearance (must be eligible for a defence NV2 clearance)
- Understanding of Government information assurance requirements
- Experience working on large scale ICT projects
- Broad understanding and expertise across enterprise architecture, system engineering, software systems.
Should you be interested in this opportunity please select 'apply'