|Job Title:||Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||Kayla Gallo|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2020 16:46|
An exciting opportunity to work on high-profile projects for a national reputable organisation. These projects vary in size and complexity, you will be working with highly skilled teams and leaders within the technology field. As a Security Architect, you will be accountable for managing the security design and leading software systems which will include:
- Manage the security architecture of the overall solution design including the integration with security models and external systems
- Continue to design and drive business decisions in relation to the security architecture and controls
- Ensure that system security requirements are continued managed and address in the system life-cycle.
- Build and manage effective working relationships and participate in system changes
- Continue to ensure best-practice
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Professional experience in security (with relevant certifications and accreditation)
- Must have a current NV1 clearance (must be eligible for a defence NV2 clearance)
- Understanding of Government information assurance requirements
- Experience working on large scale ICT projects
- Broad understanding and expertise across enterprise architecture, system engineering, software systems.
Should you be interested in this opportunity please select 'apply'
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's