Security Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Security Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 14:48|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Security Business Analyst.
• Act as the product owner for Security Group Epics
• Gather requirements and write user stories
• Analyse and map processes
• Engage with business and technical stakeholders
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst in Security
• Experience in telecommunication or large enterprise mandatory
• Good understanding of Access management (PAM, IAM)
• Experience with VPN, Citrix, Proxy services and Directory Services
• Good understanding of network technologies
• Proven experience working in an Agile environment
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$1000 - AU$2000 per day + negotiable
Senior Cyber Security Analyst (M4)
Senior Business Analyst - M19
AU$800 - AU$801 per day
Project Manager - Cyber Security (M6)
Data Analyst (M4)